At Pop, we are serious about coffee, we love putting in the work to find the most expressive and delicious coffees imaginable. Whether your business is a bakery, specialty coffee shop, boutique restaurant or market, we would love to work and elevate your offerings. We can also help you set up brewing parameters; with in-depth training and support, we’ll deliver a line of coffees directly to your business that will have your customers coming back for more. Drop us a line here and we’ll get right back to you.

Why Pop?

Our vision – We strongly believe that if we help customers identify superior quality coffees, then that process will help steer demand and increase the rewards for farmers who invest time, passion, and capital in producing high quality coffee beans.

Sourcing - Our certified Q-Grader cup and source samples from trusted coffee importers from around the world and sometimes source our coffee directly from the famers. As a micro-roaster, we are more flexible in terms of sourcing seasonal coffee from different regions of the world. You will never get bored with our offerings as we refresh our offerings several times a year.

Roasting style – Every coffee is roasted differently, whether it is classic espresso or fruity filter coffee, you can always find something that suits your taste from our wide range of selections.

Environmental-friendly bags – Our Biotre bags are 60% biodegradable, made from wood pulp. The remaining 40% of the bag will break down over 5 – 10 years, much faster than most coffee packaging in the market.

"Pop are an absolute pleasure to work with as a wholesale partner, and are easily among the best in Canada's world class specialty coffee industry. They have produced some of the most memorable coffees and espressos in Revolver's history" Gabriel, Coffee Director from Revolver Coffee